DIFFUSE REFLECTIVE sENSOR
Emitter and Receiver are housed together in a unit and use the light reflected directly off the object for detection. The emitter continuously emits invisible modulate infrared beam which is detected by the receiver when the beam is obstructed by any opaque object.
RETRO REFLECTIVE sENSOR
Emitter and Receiver are housed together in a unit and it uses a reflector. An object is detected when it interrupts the light beam between the sensor and reflector. These sensors provide longer sensing distances, as the rays emitted are almost totally reflected towards the receiver.
THROUGH BEAM sENSOR
Emitter and Receiver are housed separately in two different units facing each other with their optical areas. It detects an object whenever the IR beam is interrupted. Amplifier circuit is incorporated in the receiver unit hence separate amplifier unit is not required and relay can be driven directly.
- Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
- Sensing Range: Fixed and Adjustable Type
- Switching Frequency: 100Hz
- Maximum load current: 300mA
- Output transistor/contact: NPN or PNP / NO or NC
- Led Indication: Yes
- Protection: Short circuit & Reverse polarity protected
- Housing: Chrome plated brass
- Cable: 3 core 2m long